WHO WE ARE
Barbara Levine Ramundo, M.Ed.
As President of Ramundo Consulting Group, Ms. Ramundo specializes in executive search for the nonprofit sector, working with health organizations, educational institutions, social service agencies, cultural organizations, advocacy groups, foundations, and associations.
Prior to establishing Ramunod Consulting Group, Ms. Ramundo was the Vice President of a boutique-style exectuive search firm in Detroit, Michigan, devoted exclusively to the nonprofit sector. Under her tutelage, the firm built an impressive client base and expanded to acquire a national presence. She has successfully completed over 60 searches for positions in management, fund development, programming, and finance. Her search experience includes placements for President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, Vice President for Advancement, Vice President of Planned Giving, Chief Financial Officer, and Director of Development, among others.
Ms. Ramundo's career includes:
- Executive Vice President, DHR International
- Vice President, Non-Profit Personnel Network
- Executive Director, F.O.C.U.S., Inc.
- Director of Development, Spaulding For Children
- Director of Development, Chamber Music Society of Detroit
- Harmony Montessori Center, Board Treasurer
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, Board Member
- Washington Area Women's Foundation, Volunteer Team Leader
- National Capital Gift Planning Council, Member
- Access Montgomery Television, Development Advisory Committee Member
- Randolph-Macon Academy, Annual Fund Council Volunteer
- LearnServe International, Board Member